8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Cornell Quarterback Jameson Wang Signs NIL Deal with Degree
Tag Archives: Google
You would think that tech rank and file positions in Silicon Valley (as opposed to upper and executive management) would be where Asians would experience less bias, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Researchers at Google have found … Continue reading
I first saw this commercial during the 2021 Academy Awards, which seems entirely appropriate given the increased visibility of Asian American’s during the year’s awards. Tony Lee, a lead design at Google Brand Studios, talks about his experiences growing up … Continue reading
https://youtu.be/xLhJIFC8xkY During this year’s Grammys, Google debuted a new Android commercial called “Monotune”: “A piano has 88 keys. Each one is different. But what if they were all the same? To find out, we took apart a piano and reengineered … Continue reading
Much as been written about how the recent tech boom is transforming San Francisco and the resulting backlash. We hear about protests of Google buses and artists leaving for Oakland (and perhaps pushing out other artists), but this New American … Continue reading