8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: Google
I first saw this commercial during the 2021 Academy Awards, which seems entirely appropriate given the increased visibility of Asian American’s during the year’s awards. Tony Lee, a lead design at Google Brand Studios, talks about his experiences growing up … Continue reading
https://youtu.be/xLhJIFC8xkY During this year’s Grammys, Google debuted a new Android commercial called “Monotune”: “A piano has 88 keys. Each one is different. But what if they were all the same? To find out, we took apart a piano and reengineered … Continue reading
Much as been written about how the recent tech boom is transforming San Francisco and the resulting backlash. We hear about protests of Google buses and artists leaving for Oakland (and perhaps pushing out other artists), but this New American … Continue reading