8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: gender equality
Being Pushed Over the Glass Cliff
Almost everyone’s heard of the glass ceiling, the inability of women and minorities to get promoted to higher levels of the executive ranks due to discrimination. What most probably haven’t heard about is the new “glass cliff”. NPR discussed it … Continue reading
Posted in Business, Current Events, Discrimination Tagged Discrimination, gender equality, gender gap, glass ceiling, glass cliff, jill abramson, New York Times, sexism 2 Comments
Chinese American Author Wakes Up Chinese Girl Power
I sat down with Joy Chen, a Los Angeles based author, weeks ago for a story I am working on, which is about Chinese “leftover women,” a Chinese social phenomenon stigmatizing educated, urban and single women over age 27. Chen … Continue reading
Posted in 8Questions, Books Tagged chinese, do not marry before age 30, gender equality, joy chen, women 19 Comments
Video Showing Asian Women As Victims Of Sexual Violence By White Men Goes Viral
A video went viral in South Korea showing two western men harassing, insulting, and threatening a local woman. The video is only 78 seconds long, and it’s definitely one of the most disgusting, gruesome and horrified vidoes that I have … Continue reading
Posted in Discrimination Tagged Asian women, gender equality, sexual violence, South Korea 112 Comments