8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: hypertension
If you are a Filipino American, it is highly likely that you know lots of nurses and other medical workers. It also is highly likely that news that that Filipino American nurses have been hit hard by the COVID-19 Pandemic … Continue reading
My doctor has always considered my high blood pressure to be a significant concern, and she makes sure I am managing it effectively. After thinking about the Asian Americans that I know who have had a stroke and this recent … Continue reading
While waist size is an indicator for potential hypertension (high blood pressure) and heart disease, the standards for Asians is stricter stricter than for non-Asians. This is similar to the situation with Asians and Body Mass Index (BMI), where standards … Continue reading