8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Liberty Mutual Insurance’s ‘First Word | Truth Tellers’
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
Tag Archives: heart disease
The American Heart Association reported on a recent paper describing how Asian American diets can be tuned to prevent heart disease and diabetes. An important point that the paper makes make is that understanding the diets of each Asian ethnic … Continue reading
Congressional Representative Pramila Jayapal bill on South Asian Heart Disease Advances to Full House Vote
US Congressional Representative Pramila Jayapal’s bill H.R. 3131 on South Asian Heart Health has advanced to the point where it can be voted on by the full house. The bipartisan bill, co-introduced with Republican Joe Wilson in 2019, would fund … Continue reading
Silicon Valley resident Mahendra Agrawal exercised regularly, maintained a health weight, and followed a vegetarian diet. When he went to the hospital with shortness of breath, doctors found that the 63 year old had obstructed coronary arteries. His reaction: “I’m … Continue reading
While mobile health units are used in impoverished places like the slums of Mumbai to deliver health care to Asians there, they are also used to deliver health care to Asians in not so impoverished places – the companies of … Continue reading
While waist size is an indicator for potential hypertension (high blood pressure) and heart disease, the standards for Asians is stricter stricter than for non-Asians. This is similar to the situation with Asians and Body Mass Index (BMI), where standards … Continue reading