8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
Tag Archives: heart disease
Congressional Representative Pramila Jayapal bill on South Asian Heart Disease Advances to Full House Vote
US Congressional Representative Pramila Jayapal’s bill H.R. 3131 on South Asian Heart Health has advanced to the point where it can be voted on by the full house. The bipartisan bill, co-introduced with Republican Joe Wilson in 2019, would fund … Continue reading
Silicon Valley resident Mahendra Agrawal exercised regularly, maintained a health weight, and followed a vegetarian diet. When he went to the hospital with shortness of breath, doctors found that the 63 year old had obstructed coronary arteries. His reaction: “I’m … Continue reading
While mobile health units are used in impoverished places like the slums of Mumbai to deliver health care to Asians there, they are also used to deliver health care to Asians in not so impoverished places – the companies of … Continue reading
While waist size is an indicator for potential hypertension (high blood pressure) and heart disease, the standards for Asians is stricter stricter than for non-Asians. This is similar to the situation with Asians and Body Mass Index (BMI), where standards … Continue reading