8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
Tag Archives: Asians in Hollywood
Non-spoiler review of ‘STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI’ in 8 words: “Kelly Marie Tran as Rose Tico is awesome”
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…. …Asians finally became a key part of the STAR WARS saga. TL;DR: The Tico Sisters rock my galaxy. STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI opens in U.S. theaters on December 15, … Continue reading
In light of Shakira’s recent addition to the Hollywood Walk of Fame, CNN’s recent article on minorities in Hollywood calculates some fairly depressing statistics on diversity in the biz – only 0.4% of the 2,354 stars are Asians. That’s TEN STARS. … Continue reading
Which is awesome, how they’re totally doing karate. Oh, wait. –Ernie Oh, where to start with the mockery? Let’s start with the whole karate/kung-fu thing. Simply put: Karate = Japan; Kung-Fu = China. Martial arts nerds can go on about … Continue reading