8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Vote for J.J. for ‘Beachbody Challenge’ – First Asian Male Finalist!
Tag Archives: Jaden Smith
Things to consider when watching the 2010 version of The Karate Kid: Throw the haterade out and watch with an open mind. Nevermind the film is called The Karate Kid and should have been called The Kung-Fu Kid instead. In … Continue reading
Quentin Lee’s FilmHustler blog published a great interview with Aly Morita asking her thoughts behind her protest of the new Karate Kid movie that opens this weekend. While Edward criticized Aly for passing judgment on a film she hasn’t seen, … Continue reading
So as many of you know, The Karate Kid is opening this weekend. When this remake was first announced, I placed this film in what I call the “Hollywood Movies That Will Possibly Make Asians Look Bad or Not Have … Continue reading
Which is awesome, how they’re totally doing karate. Oh, wait. –Ernie Oh, where to start with the mockery? Let’s start with the whole karate/kung-fu thing. Simply put: Karate = Japan; Kung-Fu = China. Martial arts nerds can go on about … Continue reading
Some fans of the original Karate Kid movie are appalled by the remake starring Jaden Smith as the new Karate Kid and Jackie Chan as his teacher. Some are very explicit about their displeasure to a having a black kid … Continue reading