8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
Tag Archives: Jeff Yang
You might think that a heavily Asian American area like the San Francisco Bay Area would be immune to coronavirus related racial harassment, but these days, the large Asian American population means a lot more targets to hate. KGO, a … Continue reading
The second volume of Secret Identities is coming out. Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. This is where I quietly freak out in my chair as I am writing this article and I am going to tell you why: When Secret … Continue reading
Some fans of the original Karate Kid movie are appalled by the remake starring Jaden Smith as the new Karate Kid and Jackie Chan as his teacher. Some are very explicit about their displeasure to a having a black kid … Continue reading