8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: P&G’s ‘The Name’
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
Tag Archives: Bay area
You might think that a heavily Asian American area like the San Francisco Bay Area would be immune to coronavirus related racial harassment, but these days, the large Asian American population means a lot more targets to hate. KGO, a … Continue reading
Folks at Asian Pacific Americans for Progress (APAP) are reporting that a bunch of APA activists are upset at the Oakland Planning Commission for approving a permit for a new bar in Chinatown to be titled “Geisha”, stating that the … Continue reading
“Ocean of Pearls,” a movie exploring one Sihk’s journey to find inner peace: Win tickets to opening weekend in SF!
UPDATE: Congrats to the winner, DavidNam811, who will receive a pair of tickets to watch “Ocean of Pearls” during its theatrical run in SF! When was the last time you saw a trailer and you were overwhelmed with the urge … Continue reading
“24 City,” movie from China’s most noted contemporary filmmaker: Win tickets to opening night in SF!
UPDATE: Our winner has been selected! Congrats to Peter Lo who will be seeing 24 City this weekend. Thanks to everyone for playing and to Landmark Theatres for providing free tickets! Moye and I recently watched “Paper Heart,” which was … Continue reading