8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
Tag Archives: wedding
I forgot when I first heard of the fashion designer Vera Wang, but I’ve mostly heard of her name associated with wedding dresses. So it came to my surprise to come across this Zales television commercial for her line Vera Wang … Continue reading
From the Korea Herald: Even though South Korea does not legally recognize hay marriages, “Film director and producer Kimjo Gwang-soo, 48, and 29-year-old Kim Seung-hwan, the head of gay film distributor Rainbow Factory, got married on a temporary stage built … Continue reading
If you’ve been to as many weddings as I have, then you’ve also received your fair share of “Save the Date” notices. Though I’ve seen some really creative ones cross my desk, I’ve never seen a “Save the Date” as … Continue reading