8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
Tag Archives: depression
In this piece from The Fil Am magazine, Asian American journalist Ryan Macasero opens up about his struggle with depression. He talks about how depression first set in during childhood and how free mental health services in college helped him … Continue reading
By Kristina Wong Kristina Wong delves deep into the sky high rates of depression and suicide among Asian American Women to make ‘Wong Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.’ “I’m Definitely Not Crazy. But I Probably am Lying.” My earliest memories … Continue reading
By June Some questions were raised in a recent interview in NPR about why there is a high percentage of suicide among Asian-American women. There are allusions to the high pressures of Asian parents and the usual stereotypes of submissive … Continue reading