8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
Tag Archives: Hmong
With a half a trillion in income and high median household income, Asian Americans are now being targeted by advertisers. This made me wonder. Is this a good thing for Asian Americans? Can it be bad? How can you target … Continue reading
I found the latest Sports Illustrated on my bed open to the article “How To Become An American,” presumably left by my husband, who keeps an eye out for stories that might be compelling. This one caught my eye, namely … Continue reading
Earlier this week, the Dave Ryan in the Morning Show on KDWB 101.3 FM station in Minneapolis created a racist song about Hmong people using the tunes of Eric Clapton’s “Tears in Heaven.”