8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Formerly Suspended Shock Jock JV Moves to Revision3
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: internet
Not getting the Magibon love
What’s the deal is with this Magibon girl? Apparently she’s some Internet phenomenon and the Japanese adore her, and outside of her cute appearance, the Youtube videos are thirty to forty seconds of… uhm… well, let’s just say that I … Continue reading
Posted in Observations, WTF Tagged celebrity, internet, japanese, Magibon, WTF, youtube 15 Comments
China’s Control on Internet Commentary
The Chinese government is now paying people to write commentary on the Internet to negate any bad “opinions”. This is the next logical step in order to try and control negative news, due to the nature of the Internet and … Continue reading →