8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Was Dr. Seuss a Racist?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: Lisa Ling
Lisa Ling has a new television series beyond the one she’s had with CNN, and this one is focused on Asian food in America: “In Take Out with Lisa Ling, award-winning journalist Lisa Ling — whose own family story began … Continue reading
Former anchor of The Today Show Ann Curry spoke at the 2013 national convention of Asian American Journalists Association in New York City about keeping faith and passion in the changing industry. Before a flight to the edge of Syria, … Continue reading
I came to the U.S. when I was only 2 years old. As an Asian American immigrant child in a family where money was stretched thin, there wasn’t even the hint that Santa could be real in our household. We … Continue reading
“I got an adult small for Jason,” said the team mom of Number Two Son’s basketball team about the team uniforms she handed out. “Wait, you’re not Jason’s dad, are you?” No, I am not. She was mistaking me for … Continue reading