8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: parents
Fung Brothers: Things Asian Parents Do
I think a lot of Asian American kids watch this and are like “Yeah, my parents do a lot of those things”, but my mom watched this, cracked up, and said “I really do do that!” I feel like that’s … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Lifestyles Tagged Asian-American, fung brothers, parents Leave a comment
An Open Letter to Alexandra Wallace, Ranting UCLA Girl
Before I get started on this lovely open letter, for those of you who don’t know, Alexandra Wallace is a UCLA student who posted the above YouTube video yesterday about her rant on Asian students making too much noise in … Continue reading
Posted in Discrimination, Lifestyles, Observations, Southern California Tagged 18MMW, alexandra wallace, asians, boobs, bruins, ching chong, hate speech, parents, political science, rant, ucla 71 Comments