8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
Tag Archives: real estate
Not Oprah? What? This can’t be! But no, quite on the contrary, it seems that the richest woman in the world happens to be Wu Yanjun, executive director of Longfor Properties Co., who has a net worth of $6.6 billion. … Continue reading
When you hear about high end/high income Asian American neighborhoods and Asian-American influences on real estate markets, it can be easy to forget that Asian-Americans have incomes that vary greatly. The Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) joined with … Continue reading
Last year, during the depths of the financial crises, groups of investors from China toured the US looking at real estate opportunities. While many in the US real estate industry hoped that this would bring a wave of Chinese buying, … Continue reading
It turns out the recent Census data recently blogged about on 8Asians had some additional interesting information buried in the numbers. With the recession, it was no surprise that the home ownership rate in the U.S. has dropped as scores … Continue reading
“You Asians Ruined Everything!” My Brother-In-Law, a realtor in Silicon Valley, was taken aback when a white real estate agent suddenly said this to him. The agent was complaining about the negative practices of some Asian-American real estate agents. My … Continue reading