8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
Tag Archives: feng shui
Realtors learn about Asian-American Community Traits
Every day I drive by an unsold house near my home. It’s been on the market for months. It’s not that the economy is stopping sales – the house next door to me sold in a week. The problem is … Continue reading
Posted in Business, Local, Real Estate, San Francisco Bay Area Tagged feng shui, Silicon Valley real estate 3 Comments
Asian American Influences in Real Estate: Silicon Valley and Beyond
“You Asians Ruined Everything!” My Brother-In-Law, a realtor in Silicon Valley, was taken aback when a white real estate agent suddenly said this to him. The agent was complaining about the negative practices of some Asian-American real estate agents. My … Continue reading
Feng shui on a mobile?
When I saw this “lucky Dragon” phone. I about dropped my jaw. First three words that came out were: “Are you serious?” In hindsight, I probably should have gone with “Are you silly-us?” but all jokes aside, this mobile phone … Continue reading
Posted in Lifestyles, Technology, WTF Tagged cellular, feng shui, mobile, WTF 12 Comments