8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: Tagalog
Like a lot of millennials, the Daughter moved back in with us after college. One surprising result of her move was that she began to pick up Tagalog. Although she grew up in an Asian neighborhood and some her aunts … Continue reading
Four Filipinas who were working in the Emergency Room of Bon Secours Hospital in Baltimore were summarily fired, allegedly for speaking Tagalog on the job. The hospital has an English only policy in the emergency room, but the nurses and … Continue reading
On our family vacation to San Diego, we visited friends in the heavily Filipino city of Chula Vista. To my surprise, one of my friend’s sons was studying for his Filipino quiz the next day! I blogged about language retention … Continue reading
“Dad, what are they saying?” said Number One Son. “Yeah, what are they talking about?” said Number Two Son. My sons were referring to the animated conversation that was going on in Tagalog between, their Aunts, their Uncles, and the … Continue reading