8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: band
Slanted Process: US Trademark Office Says Anyone (Except Asians) Can Trademark “The Slants”
By Simon Tam A few years ago, I filed a trademark application for my band, The Slants. The US Trademark Office rejected it, claiming it was disparaging towards Asians. I was baffled: I’m Asian. At first, we fought it by … Continue reading
Posted in Discrimination, Music, Observations Tagged band, Discrimination, Slant, The Slants, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office 25 Comments
Fist of rock up with Maximum the Hormone
MAXIMUM THE HORMONE – Zetsubou Billyby sexy_yoda I must say, this band was totally off my radar until Death Note. After hearing them do the opening and closing songs for the second season, it basically deemed it worthy enough to … Continue reading
Posted in Music Tagged band, japanese, jrock, Maximum the Hormone, music, rock 2 Comments